All of the prices below for each stateroom category are based upon double occupancy!
Suites and Penthouses
Full Suites and Penthouses are ideal for a group of individuals traveling together. These staterooms can accommodate between 4 — 8 guests and may have up to three bedrooms, a bath and/or shower, living room, private garden, hot tub, balcony, and other features. The features may vary between the Full Suites and Penthouses and some categories will include a Butler and concierge service.
|SA - 2-Bedroom Deluxe Owner Suite||$7,229|
|SC - Owner's Suite W/Large Balcony||$5,120|
|SE - Penthouse W/Large Balcony||$3,889|
|SG - Penthouse W/Large Balcony||$3,784|
|SH - Penthouse W/Large Balcony||$3,993|
|SI - 2-Bedroom Suite W/Large Balcony||$4,223|
|SJ - 1-Bedroom Obstructed View Family Suite||$3,689|
Balcony Staterooms can accommodate up to three guests, with two lower beds that convert into a queen-size bed and a convertible sofa to sleep one more. Also includes a sitting area and floor-to-ceiling glass doors that open to a private balcony. Many Balcony Staterooms have connecting rooms.
|B1 - Aft Large Balcony||$2,730|
|B2 - Family Balcony||$2,605|
|B3 - Family Balcony||$2,532|
|B6 - Large Balcony||$2,563|
|B7 Large Balcony||$2,542|
|BA - Mid-Ship Balcony||$2,552|
|BB - Mid Ship Balcony||$2,530|
|BC - Balcony||$2532|
|BD - Balcony||$2,520|
|BE - Balcony||$2,509|
|BF - Balcony||$2,509|
These staterooms can accommodate up to four guests. They include two lower beds that convert into a queen-size bed and additional bedding to accommodate up to two more guests, as well as a big picture window for you to admire the view from.
|O1 - Family Oceanview||$2,031|
|OA - Mid-ship Oceanview||$2,041|
|OC Oceanview Picture Window||$2,031|
|OK Obstructed Oceanview||$1,998|
Inside Staterooms are the most affordable way to cruise. With room for up to four, you’ll have two lower beds that convert into a queen-size bed and additional bedding to accommodate up to two more guests. Plus you’ll have access to all kinds of amenities, like room service and so much more.
|I1 - Family Inside||$1,707|
|IA - Mid Ship Inside||$1,711|
|IB - Inside||$1,717|
|IC - Inside||$1,707|
All of the following are included in the price of your cruise fare to join our group:
- Cruise fare
- port charges
- Government taxes and other fees
- A private Cocktail Party (as to Norwegian Cruise Lines Policy; a minimum of 8 staterooms)
- On-board credit per stateroom (Inside/Oceanview $30 – Balcony $50 – Mini suite $60 – Full Suite $80)
- All activities and entertainment on board
- All meals served in the main dining room, buffets, the Blue Lagoon (snack food served 24 hours, and Room Service (a $5 delivery charge between the hours of Midnight and 5:00 am)
- All group activities
- Group-exclusive gifts
Additional Expenses may include the following:
- Airfare or another form of transportation from your home airport to the cruise port
- Transfers to the cruise port (may be purchased)
- Insurance (We strongly advise travel insurance, please inquire)
- pre or post cruise hotel stay
- Shore Excursions
- Bar and pop purchased on-board (with the exception of the group cocktail party)
- Spa treatments on-board the ship
- Specialty dining surcharges
Group Cruise Pricing
- Staterooms and pricing are based on availability at the time of booking
Staterooms are not guaranteed until secured with full passenger names and full deposit.
Only reservations booked exclusively through PrideOne Travel and Cruises will have access to privately held events. We regret that reservations through any travel agency not pre-approved by PrideOne Travel and Cruises or through Norwegian Cruise Lines directly will not be permitted to attend PrideOne Travel and Cruises private events.
A minimum of 8 staterooms are needed for this to be an escorted event. The Gay Aloha Group Cruise is an independent group sailing on Norwegian Cruise Lines and is not a chartered Vessel!
Cancellation requests must be received in writing and in our office prior to the final due date to ensure proper processing. Norwegian Cruise Lines Cancellation Policy and other Terms and Conditions apply to the Gay Aloha Group Cruise.
If cancelling for a covered reason after the final payment due date, a claim can be filed with the insurance company. The insurance company determines claim status and not PrideOne Travel and Cruises.